Advance your workforce
with professional development from KU in KC
You can bring university-quality and credentialing to your internal education and training programs. Each year thousands of individuals gain and enhance knowledge and skills from KU Professional & Continuing Education.
What you can expect from KU professional development programs...
- In-demand topics that can be tailored to your organization
- Engaging instruction geared to adult professionals
- Top instructors with deep knowledge and strong teaching skills
- Education delivered at your location, our state-of-the-art Kansas City facilities or online
- Learning assessment and credentialing from the globally-recognized University of Kansas, which may include KU Certificates, continuing education units, badges and more
- Affordable pricing starting at $99 per person per day and free one-hour introductory sessions and webinars
Your employees and other constituents can be educated by KU on topics such as...
- Leadership, management, professional communications, workplace culture, change management, diversity
- Project management, Lean Six Sigma, Agile
- Technical and scientific skills and management
- Marketing, sales, customer service and other persuasive communications
Learn more about KU Professional & Continuing Education topics available in Kansas City and pricing